Each student is individually trained in the dual controlled cars for one month (20 classes about half an hour daily except Sunday evening covering 10 kilometres).
Any physically fit student can join at any time and without previous experience OR academic qualification.
Driving license can be obtained at a fee.
The driving license should be collected after the commencement of driving test from R.T.O. office.
An international driving license can be obtained for students desirous of going abroad.
Refresher’s course can be arranged at very cost-effective rates.
Well maintained Cars are available for training and driving session – Ambassador, Alto, Wagner, swift, Maruti and Tata Indica For those in need of casual training for driving.
At the discretion of the institution, ladies will be picked from their residence, if they so desire.
Owner Driving Training Course or Beginner’s course
- 5 days free road driving.
- 5 days crowded road driving.
- 5 days reversing,turning & night driving.
- We are home to 1,500.
- Community representing over 40 different nations.
Six (6)days theory including:
- Minor mechanism.
- Traffic Rules & Regulations.
- RTO Rules & Regulations.
Professional Driving Training Course
- Night driving.
- Crowded road driving.
- Hill driving.
- Reversing and turning class.
- Doubt clearing classes.
- Personality development classes.
- Training on maintenance and care of vehicle.
- Minor mechanism including oil checking,tyre changing,battery fluid checking & changing.
Refreshers Course for Driving License Holder (period-8 days)
- Night driving
- Narrow route driving..
- Hill driving.
- Highway driving.
Instructor Driving Course (period-3 months)
- Two months professional driving training course.
- One month internship.